Photo by Lynette
My, how the summer flew. Schools across the country have started, or are about to start, a new school year. Here at ReaderKidZ, we’ve been very busy. We have a new stream-lined design, exciting books to recommend, guest authors talking about their newest books, and timely monthly themes lined up that we think will fit the needs of teachers, parents and librarians – and the K-5 readers they work with – as everyone heads into a brand new year.
- September: Physical Differences
- October: Families in Change
- November: Natural Science
- December: ReaderKidZ favorites & Give-Aways
- January: Diversity (local and international)
- February: Humor
- March: Sports
- April: Poetry
Mark us on your calendar, visit often, and have a great school year!