“Summer fading, winter comes–
Frosty mornings, tingling thumbs,
Window robins, winter rooks,
And the picture story-books…”
Excerpt from “Picture Books in Winter,” A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson
This month, we share some of our best book gift ideas. They may be our favorite books as children. Or new books we think any child will be richer for having discovered.
Give a book this year, and start (or keep) a child on a lifetime of reading discovery!
- Dianne‘s Favorites: Great Joy, Silver Packages
- Stephanie’s Favorites: Books for Every Celebration in a Child’s Life
- Nancy’s Favorite Books: A Reciprocal Gift Between Writer and Reader.
- Debbie’s Gift Books for the “All-Boy, Girlie-Girl, and Wee One In-Between.”
- Hanukkah-themed books HERE.